Jordan A. Sinclair focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Ambitious and dedicated to her clients, she approaches each case with a detail-oriented eye.
- Involved in representing Irving H. Picard, Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC, in connection with BakerHostetler’s role as court-appointed counsel.
- Assisted in the representation of an energy company after the injury of a third-party contractor. Was responsible for a complex briefing related to jurisdictional challenges, discovery and document management.
- Assisted in the representation of an industrial manufacturer in a suit based on an alleged chemical release. Played an integral role in discovery, as well as litigation and trial preparations.
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Community : Texas Exes, The University of Texas Alumni Association
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2011
- B.A., History, The University of Texas at Austin, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$