Jordon L. Patterson, a trial lawyer and member of more than 20 jury trial teams, defends companies in complex product liability lawsuits. Specifically, she has served as second-chair trial counsel in multiple trials and as first-chair trial counsel in two trials. Jordon has tried cases in state and federal courts.
Since 2009, Jordon has been part of the national coordinating counsel team representing R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company in thousands of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits across Florida.
Jordon has been involved in all stages of litigation and has developed a broad range of experience that includes written discovery, taking and defending expert and fact depositions, motions practice, the evaluation and preparation of fact and expert witnesses for trial, and examination of fact and expert witnesses at trial.
Jordon has extensive experience with experts across multiple fields, including oncology, pulmonology, cardiology, psychiatry, and history. Since 2011, Jordon has coauthored the Georgia chapter of Business Torts: A Fifty-State Guide. Jordon is also actively involved in recruiting and conducts Georgia State University School of Law’s on campus interviews.
- Georgia State University (J.D. magna cum laude 2009; Associate Editor, Georgia State University Law Review; Pro Bono Distinction); Covenant College (B.A. in History magna cum laude 2004)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia and Florida
- Extern to: Judge Wendy L. Shoob, Superior Court of Fulton County (Spring 2009)
- Justice P. Harris Hines, Supreme Court of Georgia (Fall 2008)
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Kloppenburg “Engle progeny” trial
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Gamble ”Engle progeny” lawsuit
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Gordon ”Engle progeny” trial
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Chamberlain ”Engle progeny” trial
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in latest federal “Engle progeny” lawsuit
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Hargroves trial
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Rohr ”Engle progeny” lawsuit.
Rate : $$$$