Jorian L. Rose represents clients including debtors, borrowers, creditors, investors, sellers, purchasers and others in all stages of complex restructuring transactions, such as in-court and out-of-court reorganizations, debt restructurings, acquisitions and divestitures.
With wide-ranging experience representing clients in distressed and non-distressed transactions, he focuses on advising businesses and their stakeholders undergoing transformation.
Jorian draws on extensive commercial experience to provide clients with a unique perspective. Jorian has played a leading role in a number of significant restructuring transactions and related commercial litigations.
- In re Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC: Representing Irving H. Picard, Trustee for the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC.
- In re Firestar Diamond, Inc., et al.: Representing the Examiner in investigating the role of U.S. affiliates in the largest bank fraud alleged in the history of the Republic of India.
- In re Black Elk Energy Offshore Operations, LLC: Represented an oil and gas exploration and production company in connection with its chapter 11 case.
- NSB Holdings: Represented a registered investment advisor in connection with structuring its chapter 11 sale.
- Represented numerous hedge funds and financial sponsors in connection with distressed companies, trade claims and complex financial instruments.
- Sun Healthcare & Integrated Healthcare Services: Represented a debtor-in-possession lender for two of the largest healthcare provider chapter 11 cases.
Memberships : American Bankruptcy Institute
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1997, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review, Associate Managing Editor
- B.A., Hobart College, 1992
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York
Rate : $$$