Jose Loredo has over 20 years of business litigation experience. As a non-practicing certified public accountant, his career has covered a broad range of financial disputes in federal courts, including bankruptcy courts, and state courts. He has handled hundreds of real property disputes involving enforcement, rescission, and termination of real estate contracts.
As a former title agent, Jose has particular experience with title disputes and quiet title actions, mortgage foreclosures, enforceability of liens, adverse possession claims, and fraud and forgery claims. He also works with clients engaged in purchases, sales and financing arrangements domestically and abroad.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1986)
- University of Miami (B.B.A., 1983)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Standing Committee on Relations with CPAs and The FICPA
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Approved Board Member, Miami-Dade County Schools
- Board of Directors and Treasurer, Life Skills Center Miami-Dade County, Charter School
- Member, Florida Land Title Association
Rate : $$$