Jose Angel Lamarque III is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisition Groups. Mr. Lamarque joined Debevoise in 2017. Mr. Lamarque received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2017, and a B.A. summa cum laude from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, in 2013.
- AmTrust in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2bn.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
Tribune Media Company in its $6.4 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- HCA Healthcare in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Mission Health, a nonprofit North Carolina health system.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale, later terminated, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Rutgers, 2013, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$