Jose de Jesus Rivera is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Jose de Jesus Rivera’s practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions. Jose joined the firm in 2013.
He has worked across various sectors, including banking and financial services, technology, real estate and pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. Jose also regularly consults on corporate governance matters and Exchange Act reporting and disclosure in the course of his transactional work.
- Researcher, Sustainable Economies Law Center, Harvard Law School
- President, La Alianza, Harvard Law School
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013
- City University of New York: Lehman College, M.S., 2010
- Yale University, B.A., 2008
- New York
Rate : $$$$