In Hidalgo County, Joey Gonzalez served as Chair of the State Bar of Texas District 12B Grievance Committee. He was elected President of the Hidalgo County Bar Association and Hidalgo County Bar Foundation for the 2008-2009 term. He currently serves on the Grievance Oversight Committee.
His practice encompasses catastrophic personal injury with an emphasis on trucking negligence, premises liability, oil field injury, and general negligence. He has handled numerous negligence and products liability cases in California, Utah, New Mexico, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, and New York where he was admitted pro hac vice to practice in those respective jurisdictions.
- Member, Grievance Oversight Committee (2008-present), appointed by the Texas Supreme Court
- Board of Directors, St. Mary’s University School of Law Alumni Association –
- Rio Grande Valley Chapter (2008-present)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association (Membership Committee)
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Directors)
Rate : $$$