Josef P. Reimer practices in the area of business law with a focus on commercial real estate and general corporate representation. His legal practice includes all aspects of commercial real estate, with an emphasis on acquisitions and dispositions of real property and lease transactions. His experience also includes handling complex corporate mergers and acquisitions, and representing clients in connection with the ownership and sale of private aircrafts.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2004
- Syracuse University, B.A., summa cum laude, in Business Law and Public Relations, 2001
ADMISSIONS : Texas
- Real Estate representation
- Represented buyer in $19.5 million purchase of independent living facility in Allen, Texas and $16.5 million acquisition of independent living facility in McKinney, Texas.
- Represented client in the acquisition, development and management of various commercial properties totaling over $20 million.
- Worked with local counsel on sale of 70-unit apartment complex in Madison, Wisconsin.
- General Corporate representation:
- Represented client in acquisition of multiple home health and hospice care services companies in California, Alabama, Colorado and Texas, and negotiation of $45 million credit facility.
- Represented private equity backed client in acquisition of numerous home health and hospice care services companies in Colorado and Texas totaling $18 million.
- Represented logistics services client in $12 million asset purchase and related financing transaction.
- Aviation representation:
- Represented seller in negotiation and sale of Challenger 601 aircraft.
- Represented seller in negotiation and sale of Cessna 560 XL aircraft.
- Represented purchaser in equity acquisition of holder of a Part 135 Certificate.
Rate : $$$