Joseph N. Argentina represents creditors, creditor committees, and debtors in myriad creditor-debtor contexts, including general collection matters, foreclosures, bankruptcy reorganizations and liquidations, state and federal court receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and out of court debt restructurings.
His clients include Fortune 500 companies, lenders, borrowers, and trade creditors. Joe is experienced in both litigation and transactional work, and his matters often involve both situations.
Joe is a “second career lawyer”. Prior to joining Drinker Biddle in 2009, he was lead designer, programmer, and creative director for a multimedia marketing/advertising firm, and ultimately owned his own consulting firm specializing in creative services.
Joe’s extensive “real-world” business experience makes him uniquely able to address his legal clients’ issues in practical and creative ways. Joe currently co-authors, with Andy Kassner, a regular bankruptcy article in The Legal Intelligencer. A full list of articles can be found under “Insights & Events” below.
- Represents a Fortune 500 truck leasing company in all bankruptcy matters nationwide.
- Represents an international insurance broker/producer in all bankruptcy matters nationwide.
- Represents large national refrigerated warehouse company in lien perfection and priority, collection, bankruptcy, and a potpourri of general business matters.
- Represented first lien secured creditor in receivership action in Middle District of Pennsylvania involving large Pocono water park and resort complex.
- Represented first lien secured lender in complex oil and gas case in Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Recent debtor representations include large plumbing supply company, bank holding company, and power generation company as debtors in Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Temple Law Review
- Rutgers University, B.A.
Bar Admissions : Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$