Joseph Damon is an associate in the Nashville office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP where he advises clients on technology licensing and sourcing matters.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD (2016)
- University of California, Berkeley, BA, History, cum laude (2012)
Previous Professional Experience:
- Student Associate, InSage LLC digital information and privacy company, Nashville (2015-2016)
- Summer Extern to the General Counsel of Cicayda LLC cloud-based eDiscovery company, Nashville (May 2015 – August 2015)
- Summer Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of California (2014)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Joseph B. Damon & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture capital, Privacy, Licensing. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Joseph B. Damon lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Joseph B. Damon reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Joseph B. Damon lawyer profile listing.