Joseph R. Buller focuses his practice on employment litigation, specifically claims asserting employment discrimination, misappropriation of trade secrets, and violations of non-compete covenants.
Throughout his career, he has represented clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, business torts, real estate litigation, mergers and acquisitions disputes, insurance coverage matters, partnership/shareholder issues, and landlord/tenant litigation.
He also has experience defending claims asserting violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Truth in Lending Act, and Real Estate Settlements Procedures Act.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2008, with honors; Moot Court Special Team
- B.A., International Trade & Finance, Louisiana State University, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$