Joseph D. Carpini focuses his practice in the areas of mineral title and energy transactional law. He is experienced in the drafting and review of mineral title opinions for coal, oil, and gas clients and is a member of the firm’s Division Order Title Opinion Team.
With an undergraduate degree in mathematics and real world experience as an abstractor, Mr. Carpini’s background and training prove valuable in the preparation of Certified Division Order Title Opinions.
- Drafted complex division order title opinions and reviewed curative reports and documents for oil and gas developers working in Appalachian shale plays
- Drafted and reviewed mineral title opinions for coal, oil, and gas clients identifying title defects and advising clients on appropriate curative measures
- Abstracted mineral and leasehold title in numerous counties in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Performed due diligence analyzing clients’ assets for multi-million dollar energy transactions
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.S. West Virginia University
- Washington County Bar Association
- Northern Appalachian Landman’s Association (NALA)
- National Association of Division Order Analysts (NADOA)
- Appalachian Basin Association of Division Order Analysts (ABADOA)
- Volunteer, The Bible Chapel, McMurray, PA
- West Virginia University Alumni Association
Rate : $$$$