Joseph D. Weinstein represents companies in corporate structuring, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and other business transactions. He focuses particularly on transactions involving family or closely held businesses, private equity funds, and international businesses.
Joe has substantial experience in the food-related industries and assists clients with the purchase, sale, and finance of such companies. Joe’s clients include: Endeavour Capital, GenNx360, Merck & Co., National Frozen Foods Corp., Joshua Green Corp., and Westward Seafoods, Inc.
- Senior Foreign Legal Consultant, Lee & Ko, Seoul, Korea
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board of Trustees, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, 2006-2008
- Chair, Conflicts of Law Subcommittee, Business Law Section, Washington State Bar Association, 2006-2016
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1981
- Articles Editor, Washington Law Review
- B.A., Political Science, University of Washington, 1978
Rate : $$$