Joseph D. Dell’Armi is a staff attorney in Venable’s Commercial Litigation Group in New York. He has experience in attorney-client privilege matters, fact investigation and management, deposition and trial team support, pre-trial case preparation, and early case analysis. He is also experienced in managing discovery in complex civil litigation.
Joseph handles matters in both state and federal courts and has a background in counseling and advising clients in hospitality, real estate, manufacturing, and information technology industries.
Joseph also has experience setting best practice guidelines to ensure desirable outcomes in litigation and mediation, defining quality control protocols, proper case management and staffing, discovery procedures, and motion practice.
His clientele includes a top investment bank, a worldwide hospitality brand, a defense industry leader, a leading technology consulting firm, and an industry-leading mortgage special servicer.
Prior to joining Venable, Joesph was an associate at a commercial litigation law firm in New Jersey, a summer associate at a solicitors’ firm in London, and a contract attorney with a boutique corporate law firm catering to the hospitality industry.
- J.D. New York Law School 2010
- University of Miami 2005
Bar Admissions : New York, Massachusetts
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
Rate : $$$$