Joseph Delaney’s practice focuses on commercial real estate sale, leasing and financing transactions. His experience includes the acquisition, disposition and financing of commercial office properties, residential and mixed-use projects and since late 2012, he has represented purchasers and sellers in the sale of more than $4.5 billion of commercial real estate, including transactions that broke numerous records for price-per-square-foot.
Joe’s practice includes leasing, representing landlords and tenants in leasing office, biomedical and technology space, including representing landlords in the lease of more than 6.5 million-square-feet of space in the South Lake Union neighborhood. He also has experience in environmental law and land use and has represented clients in transactions involving contaminated properties.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center (magna cum laude), 1988
- B.A., University of Vermont, 1982
- University of Washington, Certificate in Commercial Real Estate, 1998
- Washington, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1988
- 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 1991
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Member, 1988-Present
- Seattle University
- Breed, Abbott & Morgan (Washington, D.C.), Summer Associate, 1987-1988
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, Environmental Policy Committee, member
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$