Joseph Galvin-Lopez focuses on domestic and international energy and infrastructure transactions. He has represented developers, sponsors, investors and financial institutions in the development, financing and acquisition of renewable and conventional power generation projects.
Joseph’s transactional experience also includes a variety of other financing and corporate matters, including representing companies and financial institutions in bilateral and syndicated secured lending facilities and private placements.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing Citibank in connection with its multi-tranche project financing of energy efficiency upgrades made by Metrus Energy to a Fortune 100 technology company’s facilities throughout the United States.
- Represented Tenaska in connection with its permanent financing for the Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Center West project, a 150 MW solar power plant in Imperial County, California.
- Represented Osaka Gas in connection with its acquisition of the Michigan Power 125 MW natural gas-fired power plant in Ludington, Michigan.
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS : Member of the Projects Team, Ranked in IJ Global – Three Top 20 League Tables for First of 2017 in North America (including Project Finance, Infrastructure Finance and Power Infrastructure Finance).
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Brooklyn College, The City University of New York, 2001
ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia, New York.
Rate : $$$$