Joe Gangitano advises emerging companies on all corporate issues from formation to exit, including preferred equity and convertible debt financings, corporate governance, commercial agreements, mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate and strategic matters. He also represents VCs and angel investors in their venture capital financing transactions.
Mr. Gangitano’s emerging company clients operate in a broad range of industries, including life sciences, biotechnology, music technology, enterprise software and digital media.
Mr. Gangitano has also represented music recording artists and other celebrity personalities in connection with their various business ventures, as well as large public and private companies in numerous mergers and acquisition transactions.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- New York University, B.M., 2003
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented MedImmune in connection with its Series C Preferred Unit investment in a pharmaceutical technology company.
- Represented an internet technology company providing an online marketplace for luxury and antique items in its Series A Preferred Stock financing.
- Represented a global pharmaceutical company in its spinoff of certain discovery stage assets to form an emerging biotechnology company.
- Represented an advertising and marketing data analytics company in its sale to a global internet technology company.
- Represented a multinational manufacturing company in its sale of its construction equipment rental business to a private equity firm.
Rate : $$$