Mr. Joseph G. Gorman is Of Counsel in the Tax and Estate Planning Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Gorman’s practice involves all aspects of estate planning and the administration of trusts and estates.
His experience includes the creation and administration of charitable trusts and foundations, life insurance irrevocable trusts, family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and other entities that implement an estate plan. In addition, he has had extensive experience in handling litigation matters involving trusts and estates. Served for six years as a Regent of the American College of Trust & Estate Counsel.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 1966
- M.B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1963
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1961
- Former Chairman, Death Tax Committees, California State Bar
- Former Chairman, Tax Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Advisory Committee, Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning at the University of Miami
- Founding Member, Planning Committee, Annual U.S.C. Trust and Estate Conference
- Former Member, Advisory Committee, CEB-UCLA Institute on Estate Planning
Rate : $$$