Joseph Halpern brings more than 30 years of experience in appellate advocacy. He covers diverse practice areas, including antitrust and unfair competition, trade secret misappropriation, business torts, cable television and communications law, product liability, Federal Tort Claims Act, land use and zoning, and many areas of commercial law.
His extensive experience in appellate litigation includes practice before the appellate courts of many Western states (Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, California, and Nevada) and federal appellate courts (including the Ninth, and Tenth Circuits).
Joe is a member of Holland & Hart’s litigation department. He also participates actively in trial-level briefing and strategy in the firm’s trial practice. He is past chair of the firm’s appellate practice group, a position he held for 12 years.
- New York University Law School, J.D., 1979
- New York University, B.A. (History), 1976
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Historical Society, Member
- Colorado Historical Foundation, Member
Rate : $$$