Joseph Ianno practices complex commercial litigation and is an experienced trial attorney. He has served as trial counsel for many Fortune 500 companies in multi-million and multi-billion dollar claims involving fraud, conspiracy, theft of trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duty, and other corporate misconduct claims.
He has extensive involvement with the defense of class action lawsuits involving securities fraud, deceptive and unfair trade practices, antitrust claims and consumer fraud issues. Joe represents financial institutions, developers, manufacturers, contractors, and a variety of public and privately owned business clients.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1986)
- University of Florida (B.S., 1984)
- President’s Honor Roll
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Chair, Judicial Relations Committee (2003-2007)
- Chair, Circuit Civil Practice Committee (2007-2009)
- The Florida Bar
- Civil Procedure Rules Committee
- Palm Beach County
- Board of Trustees, Business Political Action Committee
- Fifteenth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission (2008-2011)
- Member, Board of Directors, PRIDE Integrated Services, Inc.
Rate : $$$