Mr. Joseph J. Dyer is senior counsel practicing primarily in the areas of government contracts, export controls, and international law since 1989. Mr. Dyer has participated in litigation before the federal courts, the Boards of Contract Appeals, and other administrative tribunals and agencies.
Mr. Dyer was one of 15 recipients nationwide of the Burton Legal Foundation Award for Legal Achievement for 2000. Mr. Dyer is an NCMA Fellow. Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Mr. Dyer held a variety of legal and managerial positions with a major defense company.
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law (1979)
- Associate Research Editor, International Trade Law Journal
- B.A., University of Maryland (1976)
- American Bar Association (Public Contract Law Section)
- Maryland State Bar Association (Chairman, International Law Committee, 2002-2003)
- National Contracts Management Association (National Director, 1993-present; NCMA Fellow)
- Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland (Board of Directors, 2010-present)
Rate : $$$$