Joseph A. Lazazzero represents and advises clients in various aspects of labor and employment law including discrimination, harassment, and non-compete cases. Prior to joining Littler, Joseph was an Employment Law Clerk with Liberty Mutual Insurance Group where he gained experience with Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) and the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA). He also handled litigation involving non-competition agreements as well as wage and hour claims.
While at Wake Forest University, Joseph worked as an intern at the Children’s Law Center where he conducted interviews with clients involved with domestic abuse cases. He was the associate executive editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2011
- B.A., Wake Forest University, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
Rate : $$$