Mr. Armstrong concentrates his practice in business law, transactions, and litigation and regularly represents clients in contractual disputes, employment disputes, misappropriation of trade secrets, copyright infringement, post merger and acquisition disputes, enforcement of restrictive covenants, and adversary claims in bankruptcy.
Mr. Armstrong works with a variety of entrepreneurs and business owners to help guide them in the business owning process through all stages from formation to succession planning and eventually exiting, selling or transferring the business.
Mr. Armstrong leverages his extensive experience in business litigation to guide his owner-managed corporate clients through potential controversies with an emphasis on risk management and avoiding costly disruptive litigation.
POINT OF DISTINCTION:
- Jury and non-jury cases in both the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Appeals presented to the Commonwealth Court and Superior Court of Pennsylvania, Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- University of Scranton, B.S., magna cum laude
- Villanova University School of Law, JD (1998)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association, member of Business Law Section and Intellectual Property Section
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School Alumni Board of Governors
Rate : $$$