Joseph Crescenzo is an associate in the Firm’s Houston office and is a member of the Firm’s Business Litigation Group. Mr. Crescenzo’s practice is focused primarily on representing businesses and individuals at every stage of the litigation process from pre-suit demands and collection efforts through trial and attempts to enforce judgments.
Mr. Crescenzo has extensive experience advising and representing clients in a wide range of industries including financial institutions, health care providers, and companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Economics, 2003
- Texas, 2010
- Virginia, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Houston and American Bar Associations
- Member – Texas State Bar
- Member – Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Member – American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$