Joseph Delgado concentrates his practice on the representation of business entities. Mr. Delgado represents clients in all aspects of corporate and partnership law including formation, financing, tax, securities, mergers, acquisitions, intellectual property and restrictive covenants.
Mr. Delgado handles a variety of securities issues for both public and private companies such as registrations, SEC compliance filings and private placements. He has extensive experience in mergers, acquisitions and other business combinations. He also serves as general counsel for a variety of emerging companies. Mr. Delgado is fluent in Spanish.
- Georgia State University, J.D., 1996
- Tulane University, B.S.M., 1993
ADMISSIONS : Georgia, 1996
- Represented borrowers and lenders in “Mezzanine” financing transactions.
- Represented a U.S.-based medical products sourcing and distribution company in acquisition of Chinese manufacturing concern.
- Represented a foreign investment group in the negotiation of a loan and equity investment transaction with U.S.-based recycler.
- Represented a large product manufacturer in the negotiation of multiple distribution arrangements and other business transactions.
- Represented multiple companies in the negotiation and closing of common and preferred equity capital sale transactions.
Rate : $$$$