Joseph A. Rideout is a partner in the real estate practice group in the firm’s Toledo office. He has substantial experience in the areas of real estate finance and development, construction law, land use planning and business law.
Joe’s practice involves the representation of owners, developers, lenders, investors, contractors and public-private joint ventures in all types of real estate financing and development transactions and projects.
Joe served for twelve (12) years, on Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP’s firm-wide management committee, and he is the former chair of the firm’s Toledo real estate practice group.
- J.D., University of Virginia, 1976
- B.A., magna cum laude, Dartmouth College, Phi Beta Kappa, 1973
Bar and Court Admissions : Ohio, 1976
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo-Lucas County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Inc., Board Member, Executive Committee
- Toledo Cultural Arts Center, Inc./Valentine Theatre, Honorary Board Member
- St. John’s Jesuit High School Foundation, Board Member, Chairman of Board
- International Samaritan, f/k/a Central American Ministries, Board of Trustees and Past Board Chairman
- St. John’s Jesuit High School of Toledo, Ohio, past Chairman of Board
- Child and Family Abuse Prevention Center, past Board Chairman
- Lucas County Economic Development Corporation, f/k/a Lucas County Improvement Corporation, Past Board Member and Secretary
Rate : $$$