Joseph (Jack) J. Santaniello is known for his assertive and open-minded legal approach, corporate clients turn to Jack for his experience in mergers and acquisitions, general corporate and commercial transactional matters, franchise, distribution and licensing law, as well as copyright and federal and state trademark matters.
Jack’s more than 20 years practicing law, in addition to his experiences throughout his life, such as being a limousine driver and a volunteer firefighter in Chapel Hill while in college, bring a diverse set of skills and perspectives to facilitate his work in dealing with a broad set of issues.
His understanding of the challenges faced by companies and their owners allows Jack to provide strategic counsel and representation in a wide range of business activities. Additionally, he has experience in non-profit organizations, commercial bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters, as well as securities law matters.
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1997
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1994
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- North Carolina Bar Association, Business Law Section Council
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising
- International Franchise Association
Rate : $$$