Joseph Schramm is a business trial lawyer who represents plaintiffs and defendants in sophisticated commercial disputes. He represents large corporations, small business and individuals before federal and state courts at the trial and appellate levels. Joe employs a practical, results-oriented approach to aggressively pursue his clients’ interests.
Joe’s diverse practice includes experience handling contract and U.C.C. claims; commercial landlord-tenant disputes; construction disputes; copyright and trademark infringement claims; defamation claims; false advertising, consumer fraud and deceptive trade practices act claims; directors’ and officers’ claims; environmental torts; injunctions; insurance issues; bid protests; post-judgment collection; restrictive covenants; and shareholder and partnership disputes.
Before FisherBroyles, LLP, Joe was a senior associate in Fox Rothschild LLP’s litigation department and an associate in Duane Morris LLP’s trial practice group. At Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Joe was a Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholar and a Merck Patent Fellowship Recipient. While in law school, Joe provided legal assistance to local residents through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Project and the Pro Bono Bankruptcy Project.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D.,
- The College of New Jersey, B.S., Chemistry,
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- New Jersey Supreme Court District IIIB Ethics Committee, Member
Rate : $$$