L. Joseph Shaheen represents a wide variety of businesses in complex litigation matters and regulatory investigations. He has served clients in the financial institution, medical device, publishing, telecommunications, distribution, manufacturing, media, entertainment, equipment rental, real estate, and construction sectors.
Litigating disputes across subject matters, Joe’s experience includes real estate disputes, class actions, construction, and litigation involving banks and lending institutions. Clients value his skill in assessing cases early and creating a strategy to guide resolution expeditiously and economically, understanding the disruption and expense litigation can have on a business and its principals.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 1975, cum laude, Georgia Law Review, Editorial Board, 1973-74
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1972
Bar Admissions : Florida; Georgia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Professional Experience :
- State of Georgia, Assistant Attorney General, 1977-1979
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Law Clerk, 1975-1977
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member
Rate : $$$$