Joseph Stoduto has personally handled numerous high-profile cases in both state and federal court, including cases stemming from the Staten Island Ferry Crash, cases against Toyota relating to vehicle malfunction, and numerous cases brought pursuant to the Federal Tort Claims Act. He has won numerous appeals in the Appellate Divisions and has had judicial decisions published in connection therewith.
He is also active with various community-based organizations and is a participant in the New York State Court System’s Volunteer Attorney Program.
- B.A., State University of New York at New Paltz
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in Manhattan
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
Rate : $$$