Joseph B. Weiner is an associate in the Litigation Group focusing on complex commercial litigation matters. Joe has substantial commercial litigation experience, representing clients in federal and state courts on matters relating to contract disputes, business torts, tax, real estate, and intellectual property.
He has managed many phases of a litigation, including taking and defending depositions, drafting briefs, arguing motions, appearing at court conferences, and advising clients on litigation strategies. Prior to joining Olshan, Joe was a litigation associate at Katsky Korins LLP.
- J.D., cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., summa cum laude, New York University, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions :
- New York, 2013
- New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2014
- U.S. Tax Court, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, 2019
Rate : $$$$