Joseph A. Ziemianski’s practice concentrates in insurance coverage and bad faith litigation involving a wide array of first- and third-party claims including professional liability, pollution, food contamination, pharmaceutical products, construction projects, advertising injury, and medical devices.
Joe serves on the firm’s Board of Directors, the Management Committee, and the Shareholders Compensation Committee. Joe is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel as well as the Defense Research Institute, the American Bar Association, Insurance Coverage and Tort Committees, and the State Bar of Texas, Insurance Coverage Section.
Joe was recently elected as a fellow of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel, an organization committed to the creative, ethical, and efficient adjudication of coverage and extracontractual disputes. He was also named to Best Lawyers in America for Litigation-Insurance.
Joe earned his Bachelor of Science from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1982, where he graduated with highest honors, and his law degree, cum laude, from Tulane University in 1987. During the 1985-86 academic year, Joe was a Fulbright Scholar at the University of Warsaw Law Institute in Poland.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1987
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.S., 1982
BAR ADMISSIONS : Mississippi; Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of Texas
- American College of Coverage Counsel
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
Rate : $$$$