Josh K. Davis is the administrative partner in the Houston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice and Products Liability Practices. Mr. Davis specializes in the defense of healthcare entities, hospitality entities and construction entities throughout the State of Texas. Mr. Davis is also experienced in premises liability, products liability, Texas Non Subscriber litigation, liquor liability and fire cause and origin matters.
Licensed since 2001, Mr. Davis has successfully handled numerous matters through trial and arbitration. Mr. Davis routinely represents his client’s interests throughout the State of Texas via jury trials, bench trials and arbitration.
- South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Southwest Texas State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$