Josh Waltman represents and counsels employers in litigation and administrative matters, including : Contingent workers, The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, Wrongful discharge.
Prior to joining Littler, he served as Court Counsel for Maricopa County Superior Court, the fourth largest trial court in the country, where he advised the Presiding Judge and Court Administrator.
Josh clerked for Chief Judge Roslyn O. Silver at the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona and served on the Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review at Harvard Law School. Josh volunteers with the Anti-Defamation League implementing anti-bullying programs in schools. He has also served as a Judge Pro Tem for the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2004
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2001
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Education Committee, Anti-Defamation League, 2005-Present
- Judge Pro Tem, Maricopa County Superior Court, 2014-2015, 2017-present
Rate : $$$$