Joshua Long practices in the area of litigation. Mr. Long has experience with intellectual property litigation for matters involving electronics and computer components and systems. Mr. Long has represented clients in patent litigation matters related to telecommunications networks, Wi-Fi, Power over Ethernet, dynamic RAM, medical devices, PCI Express, micro electro-mechanical systems and alarm systems.
Mr. Long has handled copyright infringement cases, has obtained copyrights for clients and has written opinions involving other intellectual property disputes, including infringement and validity related to patents.
- Biomedical Enterprises, Inc. v. Solana Surgical, LLC; Case No. 1:14-cv-00095 (W.D. Tex.) (obtained settlement client found favorable in defending patent infringement claims against surgical staple systems).
- Mobile Telecommunications Technologies, LLC v. AT&T Mobility, LLC; Case No. 2:14-cv-897 (E.D. Tex.) (obtained settlement client found favorable in defending patent infringement claims against LTE telecommunication networks).
- Script Security Solutions L.L.C. v. AT&T Digital Life, Inc. et al., 2:15-cv-370 (E.D. Tex. 2015) (obtained early settlement client found favorable in defending patent infringement claims against portable security systems).
- DRAM Memory Technologies LLC v. Hynix Semiconductor America, Inc. et al.; Case No. 8:11-cv-332 (C.D. Cal.) (obtained multi-million dollar license on behalf of client against dynamic RAM manufacturers).
- MemTech LLC v. Analog Device, Inc. et al.; Case No. 6:11-cv-00025 (E.D. Tex.) (obtained favorable settlements on behalf of client against micro-electro-mechanical accelerometer manufacturers).
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Rice University, B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2015-present
- Lee, Jorgensen, Pyle & Kewalramani PC, – Associate, 2013-2015
- Collins, Edmonds, Pogorzelski, Schlather & Tower PLLC, – Associate, 2011-2013
Rate : $$$