Joshua Brian focuses his practice on commercial litigation. With a background in criminal law, he also handles criminal defense cases.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD (2010)
- Old Dominion University, BA, Criminal Justice, summa cum laude (2007)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Previous Professional Experience:
- Assistant Regional Counsel for the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel where he resolved more than 1,000 cases through trials, pleas, or motion resolution
- Intern and later a Graduate Legal Fellow with the Public Interest Law Center at Florida State University College of Law where he advocated in court for clients in criminal, civil, and administrative cases
Professional Activities : The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Joshua Brian & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Securities Fraud. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Joshua Brian lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Joshua Brian reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Joshua Brian lawyer profile listing.