Joshua Chow specializes in corporate finance and represents companies, financial institutions, banks and private equity funds in financing transactions. His experience ranges from acquisition financings and secured and unsecured senior and subordinated debt financings to asset based and bridge financings. Joshua has also represented clients in mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance matters.
- Represented Edwards Lifesciences in connection with its US$750M senior credit facility
- Represented Capital One, as Lender, in connection with a US$175M restructuring exit credit facility
- Represented Microsemi in connection with various credit facilities, including financing related to a US$2.5B acquisition
- Represented CoreLogic in connection with its US$2.5B refinancing of its credit facilities
- Represented InnoVista Sensors in connection with the sale of certain of its subsidiaries
- Represented sbe in its acquisition of Morgans Hotel Group for US$805M
- Represented Allomer Capital Group in its maiden investment in its new fund
- Represented Macquarie in connection with its US$750M refinancing of its credit facilities
- Represented Air Lease Corporation in a series of major financing transactions, including its US$750M public bond offering, its revolving credit facility of approximately US$3.13B, its US$100M private placement, and the establishment of a US$200M private shelf facility
- New York
- University of Chicago, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., Economics and Psychology
Rate : $$$