Joshua Corriveau is an Associate Attorney in Boyd & Jenerette’s Orlando office, focusing his practice in the areas of commercial and civil litigation. Specifically, he focuses his practice on business litigation, construction law, general liability, and general litigation.
Mr. Corriveau represents business owners, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, design professionals, and individuals. Prior to joining Boyd & Jenerette, Mr. Corriveau worked at Cole, Scott & Kissane practicing in the areas of business litigation, auto liability, premises liability, intellectual property, negligent security, products liability, and wrongful death.
Mr. Corriveau also worked for a consumer and commercial litigation firm where he tried and litigated numerous cases in arbitration throughout the U.S. Mr. Corriveau grew up in New Hampshire and by way of his legal studies at the University of Florida, he has made Florida his home.
He focused his undergraduate studies on business, graduating from the prestigious Peter T. Paul School of Business and Economics, earning dual degrees in Finance and Business Management. Mr. Corriveau has had the opportunity to work in a variety of professional settings during his legal career, including for a Fortune 300 company, Kraft Group LLC
He also gained valuable experience working for the University of Florida General Counsel, DraftKings, The Ohio State University Athletic Department, and for three federal court judges at the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida.
During law school, Mr. Corriveau worked with entertainment and sports professionals, spearheading the University of Florida’s annual Entertainment and Sports Law Symposium from 2012 – 2015. Mr. Corriveau also earned a Sports Law Certificate from the Great Lakes Sports and Entertainment Academy in 2014.
- J.D., Levin College of Law, University of Florida, 2015
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Pro Bono and Community Service Certificates
- Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy (JLPP) (2013-2015)
- President, Entertainment and Sports Law Society (2012-2014)
- B.S. in Business Administration – Finance, Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics, University of New Hampshire, 2012
- B.A. in Business Administration – Management, Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics, University of New Hampshire, 2012
- Orange County Bar Association (2017-current)
- Sports Business and Leadership Association, Inc. (SBLA) (2014-current)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (2013-2015)
- James C. Adkins, Jr. American Inns of Court (2014-2015)
Rate : $$$