Joshua D. Cochran’s practice is focused on assisting clients in aspects of upstream oil & gas exploration and production activities. Licensed in Texas and North Dakota, Josh performs land and mineral title examination; drafts original, supplemental, and division order title opinions; and prepares and interprets agreements and instruments affecting real property ownership and developmental interests.
His practice also involves curing title defects; conducting due diligence related to acquisitions and divestitures; and advising and collaborating with clients on day-to-day issues.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Texas A&M University, 2002
- North Dakota, 2011
- Texas, 2005
- State Bar of Texas – Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section
- State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Houston Bar Association – Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Section
- State Bar Association of North Dakota – Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo – Committeeman
- Mostyn Manor Property Owners Associations – Treasurer
Rate : $$$