Joshua D. Headley is an associate in the Tax, Wealth and Succession Planning and Nonprofit Organizations groups. His primary focus is advising high net worth individuals on sophisticated estate planning matters. Josh also regularly works with fiduciaries on trust and estate administration and tax compliance matters. On the nonprofit side, Josh works closely with donors and charitable institutions in structuring planned giving vehicles.
A friendly demeanor, responsiveness and hard work are the cornerstones of Josh’s practice style. He enjoys helping people navigate complex issues by distilling what matters most to them to make an informed decision.
- Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University, J.D., 2012, Tax Law Concentration
- The College of William & Mary, B.A., 2009, Government and History
- Georgetown University, Estate Planning Certificate Program, currently enrolled
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States Tax Court
- Washington, D.C. Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$