Joshua R. Diggs practices corporate law, with a focus on capital markets transactions, corporate governance, and securities law compliance. He regularly represents issuers in a wide range of transactions, including equity offerings, shelf registrations, high yield and investment-grade debt offerings, and tender and exchange offers.
He also advises public and private companies on securities disclosure and reporting obligations and corporate governance matters. In addition, his experience includes domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Josh has acted on behalf of clients in a variety of industries, including food, chemicals, consumer products, technology, and real estate. His recent client representations include Axiall Corporation, Flowers Foods, Newell Brands, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, Rayonier, and Roper Technologies.
- University of Virginia (J.D. 2015);
- Emory University (B.A. 2012)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Eastman Chemical completes $800 million notes offering, concurrent cash tender offer, and notes redemptions
- YETI Holdings completes $288 million IPO
- Axion BioSystems raises capital in Series A round
- Emrgy raises additional capital in private placement of Convertible Notes
- Roper Technologies completes $1.5 billion public offering of Senior Notes
- ArunA Biomedical issues $5.3 million of Common Stock in Reg D offering
- ArunA Biomedical issues $3.7 million of Common Stock in Reg D offering
- Newell Brands sells Tools division to Stanley Black & Decker for $1.95 billion
- Newell Brands completes €271 million exchange offer and $295 million exchange offer.
Rate : $$$$