For the past ten years, Mr. Joshua Goldblatt has devoted his legal career to litigating on behalf of those who have suffered loss. He has worked tirelessly to become a skilled trial attorney and an expert in motor vehicle accidents and premises negligence cases. Mr. Goldblatt’s work has helped him gain impressive favorable results for our clients.
Mr. Goldblatt was honored as one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers. He has received top verdict honors in 2013 and 2014 in honor of receiving some of the top verdicts in motor vehicle accidents in the State of New York.
Mr. Goldblatt performs all aspects of the litigation of personal injury cases in New York from inception through, and including, trial. He also leads the motor vehicle accident and premises negligence teams here at Oresky & Associates. His combination of hard work, dedication, conviction and attention to detail is reflected in the incredible outcomes he has fought for and won for our clients.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, 2004
- B.A., Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 2006
- New York, 2006
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2014
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association, Member Since: 2006
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member Since: 2015
- Bronx County Bar Association, Member Since: 2014
Rate : $$$