17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
Joshua Reif is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where his practice focuses on commercial lending and real estate capital markets.
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law, JD, cum laude (2011)
- Covenant College, BA, History, cum laude (2008)
- Representation of administrative agent for $370 million, broadly syndicated credit facility secured by real property assets in six jurisdictions through multiple facility recasts, additions of collateral, and amendments
- Representation of administrative agent for $200 million, broadly syndicated credit facility secured by real property assets in two jurisdictions through complete facility recast, increase of indebtedness, and release and substitution of collateral
- Representation of lender in single bank, single asset balance sheet loan transaction secured by commercial office property in the amount of $52 million
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Joshua F. Reif & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Joshua F. Reif lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Joshua F. Reif reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Joshua F. Reif lawyer profile listing.