Joshua Stein is an associate in the Atlanta office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. Mr. Stein practices in the real estate and financial institutions group, and focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and syndicated lending, real estate capital markets, and bankruptcy and insolvency related matters.
He represents a variety of financial institutions and non-traditional lenders in single-lender and syndicated transactions, including corporate and asset-based credit facilities, CMBS loans, and mezzanine loans.
Additionally, Mr. Stein has experience in the areas of creditor’s rights and bankruptcy, having represented various financial institutions, creditor’s committees, fiduciaries, and other parties in bankruptcy and receivership proceedings.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD (2015)
- University of Georgia, BS, Chemistry (2010)
Admissions : Georgia
Clerkships : Law Clerk, The Honorable Lisa Ritchey Craig, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2016 – 2018)
Previous Professional Experience:
- Attorney in the Atlanta office of an international law firm (2016)
- Summer Associate at a law firm based in Atlanta (2013, 2014)
- Intern, the Honorable Lawton E. Stephens, Athens-Clarke County Superior Court (2012)
- Associate Consultant, Mesirow Financial Consulting (2010-2012)
- NextGen Member, Turnaround Management Association
- State Bar of Georgia, Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights section
Rate : $$$$