Joshua Hager is Senior Counsel in the New York office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. His experience includes a broad range of commercial real estate and finance transactions, including, securitized financing on behalf of borrowers and lenders, the acquisition and disposition of commercial property and the origination and structuring of complex mortgage and mezzanine loans.
Mr. Hager represents financial and commercial institutions in the origination, restructuring, participation and purchase and sale of commercial loans. His practice also includes representing investors in transactions involving the acquisition and financing of commercial property.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, cum laude (2001)
- BTL, Hiechal Hatorah B’Tzion (1998)
- Represented institutional fund in connection with the sale of $150 million hotel property.
- Represented institutional fund in connection with the restructure and refinancing of $1.5 billion hotel portfolio property.
- Represented institutional lender in connection with the purchase of $75 million mortgage loan secured by a portfolio of three office building centers in the Midwest.
- Represented institutional investor in connection with the mortgage refinancing of $125 million office portfolio property.
Rate : $$$$