Joshua M. Henderson is a partner in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, and is the national vice chair of the firm’s Labor & Employee Relations Group. He represents management in various industries in a broad range of labor and employment litigation and counseling.
Mr. Henderson is a trusted advisor and experienced litigator on traditional labor law matters. His practice includes Board litigation, collective bargaining for first and successor contracts, discharge and contract interpretation arbitrations, strikes and secondary boycotts, elections, and Section 301 litigation.
Through his workplace safety and health practice, Mr. Henderson provides strategic yet practical advice on compliance with workplace safety regulations, and defends employers in administrative litigation before OSHA and Cal/OSHA, among others. His practice also encompasses other complex employment litigation matters, including wage and hour class actions, EEOC systemic litigation, and defense of retaliation, discrimination, and sexual harassment claims.
A prolific legal writer, Mr. Henderson has been published extensively on labor and employment issues and legal developments. He serves on the Editorial Board of Bender’s California Labor & Employment Bulletin. He is a former judicial law clerk for the Honorable Saundra Brown Armstrong, United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and is a classically trained musician and baritone.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, with honors (1996)
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, with high honors (1993)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
Rate : $$$$