Joshua Horn is co-chair of the Cannabis Law practice. Joshua represents major financial services companies in matters throughout the country. He also represents financial advisory companies, individual advisors, and counselors in FINRA examinations, enforcement and arbitrations.
Joshua has also represented individual brokers on disciplinary matters before FINRA and state securities commissions, and has represented companies and individuals in SEC investigations.
Joshua’s practice also includes the representation of the premier merchant card processing company in various matters, including class actions, throughout the country. Among other work, Joshua provides representation in the following areas :
- Financial services
- Trademarks and trade secrets
- Professional ethics
- SEC investigations and enforcement
- Data security
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
Joshua understands the needs of businesses in the rapidly expanding and highly regulated market for legalized cannabis. He is part of a multidisciplinary team at Fox that is prepared to provide services and guidance to legal marijuana businesses in the areas of : Licensing, Banking and financial services, Venture capital, Employee benefits, Advertising.
Joshua is a sought-after authority on complex cannabis law issues. He has advised Philadelphia City Council on the employment law challenges posed by Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program as a representative of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Medical Marijuana and Hemp Committee. He is also a guest lecturer for Stockton University’s course of cannabis.
- Widener University School of Law (J.D.)
- Skidmore College (B.A.)
- National Cannabis Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association Medical Marijuana and Hemp Committee:
- Cannabis Law Journal, Editorial Board Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Medical Marijuana and Hemp Law Committee
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
Rate : $$$$