Joshua S. Korbini focuses his practice in the areas of energy and mineral title law and serves as one of the leaders of the firm’s Division Order Title Opinion Team. Mr. Korbini’s experience in the preparation of Certified Division Order Title opinions, combined with his real world experience working in various courthouse record rooms as an abstractor, provides his clients with a unique understanding of the title opinion process.
- Conducted training for the preparation of title opinions and division order title opinions
- Performed mineral title examinations and prepared drilling title opinions
- Conducted title abstracting in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Ohio
- Prepared and reviewed complex division order title opinions for oil and gas exploration and production companies working in various shale plays
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. West Virginia University
- Ohio County Bar Association
- Order of Barristers, West Virginia University
- Moot Court, West Virginia University
- Appalachian Basin Association of Division Order Analysts (ABADOA)
- National Association of Division Order Analysts (NADOA)
- Board Member, The Children’s Home of Wheeling, Inc.
Rate : $$$