Joshua D. Levine represents a broad spectrum of employers in federal and state courts. He is experienced in all areas of employment law, including : Class actions, Harassment, Wage and hour disputes, Wrongful termination, Discrimination claims.
Prior to joining Littler, Josh served for four years as a judge advocate in the United States Marine Corps working as lead counsel for more than 70 cases. During this time, Josh also deployed to the Helmand Province, Afghanistan where he served as the deputy judge advocate for the Seventh Marine Regiment.
Before joining the Marine Corps, Josh worked as a staff attorney in the civil trial practice group at a national civil defense firm in San Francisco. He was a judicial extern for the California Supreme Court, Central Civil Staff and for the Hon. Vaughn R. Walker of the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of California. In law school, he was an executive editor of the Hastings Law Journal.
At Littler, Josh has played a key role in multiple complex and high profile cases, including successfully litigating matters to the California Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal and California Supreme Court.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2005
- B.A., University of Colorado, Boulder, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$