Joshua M. Link has complex commercial litigation experience and has represented clients from various industries in matters, including contract and business tort, securities fraud, drug product liability, professional liability, consumer fraud, and TCPA individual and class actions in state and federal courts across the United States.
His experience includes all aspects of litigation, including pre-litigation counseling, dispositive motion practice, crafting litigation strategy, discovery, witness preparation, and trial and post-trial motion practice.
Josh also has experience with white collar defense litigation, including False Claims Act, FCPA and pay-to-play matters and has counseled clients during internal and government investigations.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., 2011)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)
Bar Admissions : Pennsylvania, New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$